This guide first appeared here.
I did some analysis on the possible 2-drop outcomes for Silvermoon Portal. Here are the results:
A. 13 cards or 20% of two drops are either
- Important for The Curator type decks
B. 12 cards or 18% of two drops have 1 health.
- Important for Steward of Darkshire
C. 6 cards or 9% of two drops have some sort of negative effect.
- Darnassus Aspirant
- Ancient Watcher
- Nat, the Darkfisher
- Argent Watchman
D. 15 cards or 23% of two drops have a very positive effect. This includes cards that draw a card, like:
- Loot Hoarder
- Undercity Huckster
- as well as cards that have an aura effect, like Pint-Sized Summoner and Knife Juggler
E. 21 cards or 32% of two drops have "bad" stats
- This means cards that have the stats 1/1, 1/2, 2/1, 1/3, 1/4, 0/3, or 0/4. Keep in mind many of these cards have positive effects to make up for their poor stats.
- Excluded from this count is Patient Assassin and Twisted Worgen due to their stealth, and Kindly Grandmother due to its good deathrattle.
F. 4 cards or 6% of two drops have "excellent" stats. These are:
- Totem Golem
- Millhouse Manastorm.
- Kindly Grandmother could also be considered having excellent stats. Ancient Watcher is not included for obvious reasons.
This data is based on my count of 65 possible standard-format two drops, including all current and future Karazhan cards.